CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Monday, May 30, 2022

Carrie Underwood Shares Diary Entry from Night She Won American Idol: 'Where Does the Time Go?'

"Ryan said something like 'And your 2005 American Idol is...' My heart beat fast and I closed my eyes. CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!!" wrote the country singer in a journal entry shared to Instagram

Carrie Underwood is reminiscing on the night that launched her career.

On Wednesday, the country performer, 39, shared a photo of a journal entry written hours after she won Season 4 of American Idol to honor the 17th anniversary of her earning the title — and thanked fans for supporting her through today.

"Today is the 17-year anniversary of my @americanidol win! Where does the time go?" wrote Underwood alongside the handwritten note in the post's caption. "Please enjoy a page from the journal of a 22-year-old farm girl who just had the most incredible night! I still feel the excitement through the pages! Happy anniversary to me and a forever 'thank you' to all who voted!"

Full article at: People.com

No comments: