CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Monday, April 4, 2022

Carrie’s Beloved Rescue Dog, Ace, Passes Away: ‘He Will Forever Live On In Our Hearts’


Carrie Underwood is mourning the loss of her beloved rat terrier, Ace. 

The country superstar and eight-time GRAMMY Award winner took to social media on Monday, April 4, to reveal the sad news to fans. 

“Last night my sweet Ace left this world…he will forever live on in our hearts and be forever missed,” Underwood wrote. ”He was there for me when I was on my own trying to figure out life when it was at its craziest!”

She went on to explain that Ace, who was a rescue dog, has been through thick and thin with Underwood and her family.

”He was with me through 3 houses, 6 tours and 2 kids…always ready to snuggle and play…through all the highs and lows,” she added. ”He was a true friend and a good boy till the very end. I love you, sweet Ace…see you on the other side…💔” 




More here.

No comments: