CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Friday, February 25, 2011

Carrie Underwood's Husband: Nashville Is Where I'm Supposed to Be


Via People.com...

Carrie Underwood's husband has confessed to having mixed feelings about his big move from Ottawa to Nashville.

But after just one week in Music City, professional hockey player Mike Fisher says he's settling in nicely.

"To be honest I was praying a few days before about [moving teams]," Fisher, who was recently traded from the Ottawa Senators to the Nashville Predators, tells the Vancouver Sun. "I was just so frustrated and said 'God, if you have me go somewhere take care of it, look after it,' and he sure did that. He put me in a place I was comfortable with and I think that's part of reason that this is the place I'm supposed to be and that's comforting for sure."

>> More

No comments: