CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Mike Fisher to spend Christmas in Nashville with Carrie Underwood

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JANUARY 30: Singer Carrie Underwood and professional hockey player Mike Fisher during the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards - Salute To Icons Honoring Doug Morris held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 30, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images for NARAS)

From PeterboroughExaminer.com...

Peterborough native Mike Fisher will cuddle with Carrie Underwood this Christmas.

After the Senators play in Nashville on Thursday, Fisher will stay with his wife/country music superstar at her home until Saturday.

"It's my third home, I guess. I've got a lot of homes right now," said Fisher, with a laugh on Tuesday. "It'll be fun. I've got a lot of friends there and it's going to be a good time. I'm looking forward to the holiday for sure."

The last time the Senators played in Nashville was on Feb. 16, 2009. Underwood sat in a private box and ducked when TV cameras panned her in the crowd.

"Somehow she gets free tickets. I don't. She does," said Fisher.

The Senators host the Pittsburgh Penguins on Boxing Day.

"I'll spend (Christmas) with her family, then back here with my family," said Fisher. "Maybe I'll get two turkeys, a double-whammy."

Underwood plays at the Palace at Auburn Hills, near Detroit, on Wednesday.

No comments: