CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Friday, November 19, 2010

Carrie Underwood: 'I Hope Those Motherly Instincts Are in Me'

From People.com...

First comes marriage and then comes baby?

Not anytime soon for Carrie Underwood.

"Oh, it's going to be awhile," she tells InStyle magazine. "The other night, [husband Mike Fisher] was with some friends and their kids, and he sent me a funny text saying, 'Watching my friend's kids ... Let's wait a while.'"

But 27-year-old Underwood, who tied the knot in July, has her own personal concerns with having children. "I didn't grow up around kids, and I hope those motherly instincts are in me," she says. "I'm sure they are, but I don't know what to talk about with a 4-year-old!"

The Southern songstress is busy enough settling into newlywed life. "With Mike, there was not a doubt in my head," Underwood says of the entire relationship with her hockey beau. "I like missing him. I like looking forward to something."

No comments: