CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Monday, September 13, 2010

Carrie Underwood keeps food journal to stay slim

Carrie Underwood has revealed how she keeps slim – by writing down everything she eats.

The 27-year-old country star tells Women's Health: 'Once you get into a routine of eating healthy, it hurts twice as much when you fall off the wagon.

'But it's nice to have a few bites of something you like. I'm not a sweets person, but I love pasta and pizza. Oh buddy!'

Underwood – who says she is very 'health conscious' – has certain rules that she adheres to when it comes to eating, such as never skipping breakfast.

'If I'm on the road, I'll get oatmeal,' she says. 'There are low-sugar kinds that are easy to fix. At home, I'll have an English muffin with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray – my favourite.'

Exercise is also essential says the singer who married hockey player Mike Fisher this summer.

'Some weeks, I'm super-duper busy, so I can only fit cardio in here and there,' she says.

And she even manages to squeeze in her work-outs when she is on tour.

'A lot of stuff happens in the afternoon, so I can get up and have a work-out, which makes me feel awesome for the rest of my day,” she says.

'There's just something sexy about feeling strong… And every night I'm on stage I get another work-out.'

Source: Monsters & Critics

No comments: