CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Carrie Underwood Trying to Plan a 'Small Wedding'











Country superstar Carrie Underwood is a busy girl these days with a #1 single ("Temporary Home"), her current concert tour -- AND planning a wedding to her hockey player fiancé, Mike Fisher.

"We're trying to keep it as small as we possibly can, but you know, obviously, there's certain people we have to have there," Underwood told "Extra's" AJ Calloway in an exclusive backstage chat at one of her concerts, flashing her gorgeous 5-carat yellow diamond.

What about Simon Cowell attending? "I don't know. I don't want him to judge my wedding," the singer laughed.

Underwood's busy schedule demands a lot -- and she has a few of her own. "I have to have my vitaminwater, a good supply of vegetarian food and my dog, Ace."

Source: Extra TV

No comments: