CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Carrie Underwood Interview


Carrie Underwood: What I've Learned



From Esquire.com...

The 26-year-old country star's lessons from Simon Cowell, Tony Romo, American Idol, and the dirty basements of stardom

I was so nervous when I was on my way to L. A. I'd never been on a plane, and I was going alone. I kind of got teary-eyed. My dad was driving, and he said, "If you want to go home, we can go home, and you never have to think about this again." And I thought, If I don't go, I'm choosing for this not to happen. It will be my choice. So I figured it would be easier for me to get kicked off American Idol than to have it be my own decision.

I've learned the most throughout my life from age twenty-two till now.

As you step off that stage, you're pretty much alone.

My cell phone is my best friend. It's my lifeline to the outside world.

There's no handbook.

People can take your words and make them into something awful and something you never meant it to be.

>> Read more

No comments: