CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Artist Spotlight: Stormy Montana


I made myself a promise that I wouldn't stray too far from covering only Carrie news (which is what you guys told me you wanted, right?). After all, it's what we do best. Anyway, they say rules are made to be broken and I simply have to share the news of a vocal talent that a friend of mine in Nashville turned me on to. So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to someone who I truly believe you're gonna hear a lot more about in the coming months.
Her name is Stormy Montana.

She's sold almost 7,000 physical copies of her CD "Someone Like Me," and it hasn't even been sold online - it'll go online Nov 15th. All this with No radio, No video support, and No major label behind her. Just good music and lots of word of mouth.

Stormy's Official site
Stormy on MySpace

Give her a listen. If she keeps it up, you may just see her at an upcoming CMA Awards! She is that good!

Comment and let me know if Stormy isn't "the best thing since sliced bread" or if you think I'm "off my rocker."

No comments: