CarrieVision

Carrie Underwood Official News

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CARRIE UNDERWOOD TALKS ABOUT HER LOVE FOR HALLOWEEN!




Carrie Underwood loves the commercial aspect of Halloween -- the candy, the costumes and just the sheer joy she gets from dressing up. She says, "Everybody gets to just be completely silly. I mean if I walked down the street dressed as a giant bunny rabbit any other day out of the year, people would think I was insane. But you can do that on Halloween, the rules don't apply." Carrie reveals her house is decorated for the holiday, as well. "I've got all the skulls and crossbones' stuff all out on my table."

Source: WKKT-FM

CarrieNEWS: I would tend to think Carrie has "all the skulls and crossbones stuff" all out on the table most every day of the year!


No comments: